Posted on | November 23, 2012 | No Comments
The Emir of Bukhara who was responsible for the deaths of Stoddard and Connelly, a pivotal event in the Great Game, lived in this fort in Bukhara, Uzbekistan (also known as the Ark).
When we visited, I was in history-junkie heaven. My kids? Not so much
Head on over to DeliciousBaby for more travel-themed Photo Friday fun.
- The Fort in Bukhara Uzbekistan
- Books About the Silk Road
- Why Did I Go to Central Asia?
- Silk Making in Uzbekistan
- Traditional Silk Factory Margilan Uzbekistan